Thursday, December 22, 2016

So it is a good morning. I've seen that my good mornings are heavily dependent on how good I want to make them. I don't mean that things are always under our control but just that it always helps to try.

Do you know that I love winters and everything that comes with the season? Running in cold winter mornings till your body warms you up, gathering in a blanket and reading with a cup of tea in my hand. I used to enjoy smoking too but I guess that my body has rejected it completely now. I start wheezing and my head begins to throb. Good riddance. It never brought kind of joy that ice-cream brings, anyway. 

Purging myself of men also seems to be going pretty well. Don't know if I could equate it to smoking but I can be sure now that the kind of understandings I had been in were not healthy. They left me empty. So at least until I find someone who is willing to make an effort in the right direction, I should take a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment