Sunday, January 22, 2017

Leya resembles a horse in more than one ways. I don't mean this in a derogatory way at all. Everyone saw this in her and she saw this before everyone saw it. I need to specify this because these days it seems that I can't utter a sentence without offending at least one person. She has a big frame, an intimidating jaw held up by a sturdy kind of body that invokes warmth and trust and a sheet of shiny, straight black hair, that has been the envy of all girls in her class.

Leya loves like a horse too. Assuming that horses love like dogs do. You can tell how committed they are to their keepers. The only problem is that you can never tell it by their face, if they are happy or sad to be where they are. This has made it a bit tough for Leya's boyfriends over the years to figure out what she really feels/wants. She can simmer for days on end and no sentiment floats to the surface. This is unnatural, of course, for you blow up like a balloon on the inside threatening to burst. That's probably the only time she resembles a Puffbird. So for a long while nothing is wrong and then suddenly everything is wrong and you can see her galloping away. A few minutes later though, deflated, she trots back towards you.

1 comment:

  1. "these days it seems that I can't utter a sentence without offending at least one person." This made me chuckle.. how true is this haha!

    I think I understand Leya, she sounds a lot like someone I know.

    ~ Annie.
    [I have moved! Visit my new blog at: www.thatssoannie.com]

    ReplyDelete