Thursday, December 27, 2012

“And I guess I realized at that moment that I really did love her. Because there was nothing to gain, and that didn’t matter.”

 She is Cristina, she is Meredith, she is Clarissa, she is Peter, she is Florence, she is everyone; in that moment she’s everyone. 
I don’t even remember the season. I just remember walking between them and feeling for the first time that I belonged   somewhere.
 It’s a state of mind, this thing called time. There’s no today no tomorrow, no past no future. Only now and where you want to be, here. She’s here, I’m here. We’re over thinking things, maybe. But we don’t care.
 In that moment we’re not just two lonely girls, we’re them and they’re us.

Expect nothing. That way, each time you're loved the feeling will be new and it will hold its own.

3 comments:

  1. Is this from the book? I have seen the movie but I have not managed to get my hands on the book- it does look very promising though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A part of it is my friend's writing, who is also the biggest fan of the book. I want to read it before I see the movie :)

      Delete
  2. Hello? I love you. Thankyou for being you.



    Bitch.

    ReplyDelete