Friday, June 10, 2016

I was a mooh fatt (loudmouth) when I was young. I would tell everyone everything. When long trains of perplexing words rumbled their way into my ears and screeched to a halt in my mouth, I gargled and spat them out quickly, clearing both my throat and my conscience. This, of course, infuriated my parents and I would often be punished for taking off mine and a few others' figurative underwear each time I became with someone. In my defense, I was only speaking the truth, albeit with some embellishments. But no one seemed to want it and I was often made to shut up.

Growing up, I have realised the little or no good it has done for me. Being apologetic about my sense of self-righteousness, giving another person the benefit of doubt and hoping this disguised goodness would pay me back in the future has been a thorough misjudgment on my part.

So I'd like to back to being a mooh fatt, thanksverymuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment