Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Today has been a great day.

Hello there.
Today has been a great day.
It is because I feel so.
There is a sense of things coming together to fit snugly in the small dark corner of my head.
Would you believe just yesterday I was feeling menaced by monsters of the waning moon.
Would you believe, if I told you, I felt yesterday's desolation with the same earnestness that I feel today's wholeness.
Actually,I'm not really asking you. I'm telling you.
It is because I feel so.
I would not doubt the reality of either. Both are first hand experiences and thus legit.
That is a scary thought.
I view my see-sawing equilibrium with equal fascination and terror. Early signs of madness?
That is a fancy thought.
Out of the two I would like to root for today because it has more promise for tomorrow.
It is because I feel so.

2 comments:

  1. This is something... Most people wouldn't write about for the simple paradox that exists in everyday life.. There are days that feel good and days that feel pathetic with neither of them being heroic or villainous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having a good day. As for the bad days, we've all been there.. so grit your teeth and push through?

    ReplyDelete