Friday, February 8, 2013

Nina

So there was this girl in my school. Let's call her Nina. Nina was a quiet girl. Not shy, just quiet. I'd never spoken to her, and now school is over, she studies in another country so I don't see a chance of bumping into her. We'd often joke about her. How she seemed so devoid of life. About how there was no music known to man that could make her do a little boogie woogie.  The truth was she was smarter than all of the class put together, but she'd be quiet about it. Nina was humble. Nina could've also been arrogant. Either way I would  make sure I wasn't anywhere near her. There was something unsettling about her. I could never look at her straight in the eye.

Now I  have found her blog and I feel like I'm barging into someone's dream. I feel like a voyeur.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I guess the mystery of her will be solved now right? Blogs can reveal so much about a person, even if it's just fictional writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how people bare their souls on blogs to strangers, but would rather keep quiet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me the link on Facebook, please :P

    ReplyDelete