Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mumbling #10

It’s amazing how Coldplay has managed to be the only band I ever heard that has been so easy on the ear and yet most resounding in the long run. Possibly because it has been heard over and over again, some will dismiss it as being too mainstream. Pappy and limp like the pillow I long to rest my head on after a tiresome day, this band is unbelievably uncomplicated. What if that is what scares some of us?
Sometimes, when I’m walking back home from college,against the traffic and plugged in, I wouldn’t care so much for a truck, if it ran over me. So much is given and taken in the few minutes a song bursts open. A moment is found. And in that moment, peace is found.
I want them playing on my funeral.



It's a Happy New Year. And this is a Happy Post.
Just saying. :)

3 comments:

  1. This IS a happy post! :D
    And the last 4 lines ..I totally get you! You explained it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my friends think my posts are saddening. But you seem to have found it happy. :D And what could be nicer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way..when I am plugged in the traffic does not exist

    ReplyDelete